These are the new rules set out by U.K Active and the Government Guidelines. Gyms who have not complied with the rules have been fined during lockdown.
At Mas Body Gym we expect our members to adhere to these COVID-19 rules in order to keep everyone safe. We need to work together as a team to follow the guidance and avoid any closures so we can remain open.
Maximum Occupancy –
- 34 people are allowed in total at Mas Body Gym including Staff
- We are not going to enforce a system whereby you have to book a slot to use the gym, nor will we limit your time spent in the centre. We are restricted to 30 people at any one time including staff so we ask you to be courteous and respect the needs of other members.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands upon entering and exiting the gym, there are also ‘sanitisation stations’ placed around the centre.
- You must log in and out with your barcode upon entry and exit (barcode can be found on your mobile Clubright app)
- Changing room will be open but limited to 1 person in at a time.
- Showers are open but we encourage members to be gym ready on arrival to limit usage
- Sweat towels are not permitted on the gym floor
- Use blue roll and cleaning spray to wipe down machines prior and post use.
- PARQ’S must be filled in online prior to membership being activated, Covid warning – If you show symptoms, don’t visit
- This is not permitted – government guidelines
- Social distancing applies at all times
Classes Bootcamps and Outdoor
- All classes will run for 30-45 minutes per session
- You must clean down all equipment before and after use
- No sharing of equipment
- Staff will deep clean all equipment between each class
- Members are required to clean before and after use
- Face masks are not essential as long as 2m distancing is possible
- Reception screens are in place for your safety
- Cashless Transactions are recommended but not essential