RECURRING MEMBERSHIP T&C’S
Recurring Membership Go Cardless payment is NOT a contract and you can cancel your membership at anytime. It is a great way for you to save money on your monthly gym membership. By signing up to the GoCardless payment you are agreeing to make a monthly payment of £25 on the same date each month. The payment will be automatically taken from your account so you don’t need to worry that your gym membership is overdue.
If for any reason you choose to cancel your payment you must inform us via phone or email so we can update our records here at MAS HQ. Should your payment fail or is cancelled and you continue to use the gym you will be charged at the daily rate of £5 per day. This will be back dated to the date your payment was cancelled or failed. A member of the team will try contact you on the details you provided when you set up your membership but it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made on time.
IMPORTANT *** Cancelled payments, for any reason, will be charged a £10 administration fee should you wish to reactivate your account. By signing up to this agreement; you are confirming you will make payments on time. You can cancel your membership by stopping the direct debit via your online banking or by visiting a bank. You must make sure it is cancelled properly as we are not held responsible for any payments that come out after you think you have cancelled.
We want your fitness experience to be both rewarding and beneficial and we aim to make this as cheap as possible.[/vc_message][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_message]
FITNESS CLASS T&C’S
- Each Member must pay a one off yearly fee of £60 to gain access to the class booking system and to be able to take part in classes. This is payable at any point during the year but works on a pro-rata system, so runs from the month you join, up until January.
- Classes are limited to 1 space per person, you cannot book 2 spaces for yourself.
- Before your class starts, feel free to warm up in the gym. For safety reasons we cannot allow people in the outdoor area while classes are taking place.
- Only members can take part in fitness classes.
- You must complete a PAR-Questionnaire before you book on to any of the sessions that Mas Body Gym offers. By completing a PAR-Questionnaire you confirm to us that you have no known condition or are undergoing any treatment that would prevent you from being capable of physical exercise in all material aspects.
APP AND WEBSITE CLASS BOOKINGS
To take part in the UNLIMITED fitness classes here at Mas Body Gym and to gain access to the class booking system PLEASE READ the following procedures:
• An annual fee of £60 is to be paid by members who would like to take part in the classes, this payment also gives you access to the mobile app where you can book your classes. If you just wish to use the gym then you do not have to pay this fee. Class users who have paid can take part in as many classes as they want a week. Any questions please contact a member of staff on 01642 913800.
• Failure to cancel a class using the booking system ie ‘NO SHOW’ more than 3 times in 7 days means you will be penalised against booking classes for 7 days (your Gym Sync app will be temporarily deactivated))
• Cancellations MUST be applied on the app.
• We want to make it fair for all gym users so please try and give us plenty of advance warning if you can’t make it.
If you have read and understood the terms and conditions please continue to enjoy your fitness experience at Mas and wish you all the best in your journey with us.[/vc_message][vc_message]
PT SESSIONS – CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS
*Please note, personal training must be pre-booked in advance and due to high demand you may be placed on a waiting list. All sessions are valid for 12 months and are non-refundable under any circumstances i.e illness, cancellations etc. You are more than welcome to join us at the gym for a discussion and to get started with a gym membership where we can keep you up to date with personal training slots when available.
Cancelling your PT Sessions T&C’S
You must give at least 48 hours’ notice prior to cancellation to ensure our trainers can fill that space and book another client preventing loss of time. Cancelling PT’s will result in loss of session.
We are not responsible for you not attending your PT for any reasons other than illness/emergencies at the discretion of your Personal Trainer.
Please make sure you pre attend your PT at least 5-10 minutes prior to your session to ensure your trainer knows you are fit to go ahead with your session and everything is on schedule.[/vc_message][/vc_column][/vc_row]